8.20.2012

true little things...

Today I really needed some little things in my life...

First up was this smiling face and wagging tail.


He always makes me smile!

After dropping my stuff down, I needed a minute of quiet and calm and sat down outside. At that moment, baby boy decided to let me know that he was there for me and that everything was going to be OK. He is not even here yet and he is already taking care of his mama. What a sweet little boy!

Next up was the delivery of our stroller/car seat travel system (thanks, mom!) I spent some time decompressing by puting the system together. Surprisingly, this made me feel great even though there were points of frustration while reading the instructions and trying to figure out which parts were which. I couldn't wait to show Andy when he got home (read further for the proof of my handiwork)...

Then, my amazing husband showed up with these.
{side note: I need to give a shout out to my girl, Oprah, for teaching me to break up store bought flowers to have multiple bouquets}

Wow! He always makes me feel so special and the big hug he had for me was even better. I love him so much!

Back to the stroller...we just HAD to take it for a spin and try out all of its features (almost took it around the park, but thought that move would scare away any future potential friends we could make who have kids in the neighborhood, so decided to stay in our backyard instead). We both can't wait to push around our little boy and share all of our adventures with him!


Today was a great reminder that a few little things can change a day from bad to good. Let us all remember to make an effort to find the little things in our world each day.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Lindsey! Found this from your FB page. Your lil blog is so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy. You are seriously the cutest prego girl! We have the same stroller/car seat and love it! We now using it for our second babe and it has held up great! That's so cute that your hubby is taking classes. Mine did that too. :)
    -Kelly Pearson Olson

    ReplyDelete