10.17.2012

i'm famous (sort of)...

In my little blogging world, the following is a big deal!  

A friend from high school interviewed me for an article on blogging for a local magazine that she writes for and I wanted to share it with you all.  


Blogging has helped me in so many ways and it is a little thing that makes me smile daily, if not multiple times a day.  Whether it is reading the many blogs that I have come to follow or writing my own post that I am excited to share with others or writing those tough posts that always are instant therapy for me, blogging has healed me, made me more confident, and helped me express myself in a way that I never knew was possible.  It is a staple in my life now and it is a good feeling to be able to share what I have to say with others and encourage others to take a similar route.   

1 comment: