7.23.2012

lake eunice...

Next stop...Lake Eunice where my grandma and uncle live (who I managed to not get any pictures of...shoot).  We were definitely ready for some lake time and relaxation and that is just what we got.  


We did TONS of reading on the pontoon and the dock (me=The Forgotten Garden, Andy=The Shining) and floating in these floaties.   


Chewy may have enjoyed himself even more than we did.  He swam from sun up to sun down and was all about taking pontoon rides around the lake, especially if it meant stopping on the "beach" for a dip!  Whenever he would dry off, he knew it was time to get back in the water.  



The big goal while at the lake was relaxation.  This was met to the max.  Another goal for me was to work on my tan and that was also met.  But, the most important thing that will last us for a long time was getting the chance to spend time with my family, especially my grandma.  It's a little and special thing to still have her in our lives and we both cherish every minute we get to spend with her. 

Overall, we give our time at Lake Eunice two thumbs up! 



No comments:

Post a Comment