4.07.2012

tribute to Andy...

My husband is my favorite person on this planet and his birthday is today! Here are some of the reasons why he is #1 in my book:



he is VERY handsome and sexy
he loves working with kids and is damn good at it
he genuinely cares about people
he sings silly songs
he makes up new nicknames for our dog every day

he knows when something is bothering me and makes me talk about whatever it is

he makes me feel special
he is extremely patient
he is always learning something new about the world or himself
he can talk to anyone
he makes me laugh A LOT

family is important to him (his and mine)
he loves to travel
he doesn't freak out when I cry and knows exactly what I need
he keeps me calm
sometimes he cries too

he loves Sci-Fi and Fantasy genres
he reads as much as I do or more
he finds great music
he does his research
he is SUPER smart

he is an amazing cook
he teaches me about history
he knows me better than I do
he is filled with passion
he was willing to move to Denver and stay here


I feel safe with him

he recognizes my strengths (and reminds me of them when I have forgotten)

There are so many wonderful things about Andy and I know that I am forgetting a bunch that could be on this list. I find myself more in love with him with each day that we are together and I thank the universe that he is here, is by my side, and chooses me to take on life with.  

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband, companion, best friend, lover, and overall favorite person!  I love you with everything that I am!



1 comment: